20ft Reefer Container
Container – Boxes of a special kind
Wherever it concerns a container sale, rental or transportation for all kind of cargoes K-tainer is your partner! The 20ft Reefer Container can be delivered within 24 hours in The Netherlands or within the BeNeLux but also world wide!
The 20ft Reefer Container that you purchase or hire through K-tainer, both new or used, meet all requirements and conditions as described in the "Guidelines of the international commercial goods transport".
Are you looking for an expert in 20ft Reefer Container sales or rental? Then with K-tainer, you are at the right place.
The 20ft Reefer Container is a special container that operates using a cooling unit. This guarantees that the temperature of your cargo is set to your needs, making the container ideally suited for transporting delicate goods that require a fixed temperature. The 20ft Reefer Container is available worldwide.
Building on the strengths of the efficient Star Cool Refrigeration unit and the sturdy and reliable Mark Q reefer box, Star Cool reefers utilize first class technology to keep your commodities in pristine condition. Not only that, but improved thermal properties and reduced weight will help you reduce your CO2 emissions from your reefer operation, making Star Cool reefers the environmentally responsible choice.
The 20ft Reefer Container:
- Lowest energy consumption;
- Lowest nett weight;
- Lowest noise factor;
- Superior operator interface and advanced humidity management;
- 5 Pins reefer plug(16Amp);
- Temperature range: from -25°Cel to +25°Cel;
- Fully checked and free delivered onto truck ex our depots.
Reefer Containers are available in the following types:
- 10ft Container;
- 10ft High Cube Container
- 20ft High Cube container;
- 40ft Container
- 40ft High Cube Container;
- 45ft High Cube Palletwide Container
The 20ft Reefer Container can be delivered worldwide, and all containers sent out by K-tainer are fully inspected before delivery by an independent expert as a standard, to guarantee that they contain a valid CSC* code as laid down in the International Security Standard for Containers. This guarantees that the safety and quality meet the international standards, so you always get what you paid for.
*CSC - Convention for Safe Containers
Our containers are new or used standard containers built according to DIN ISO 1496:
- Containers are thoroughly checked before delivery and all of them carry a valid CSC date – international quality standards for your safety
- Containers are inexpensive and versatile
- Containers can be delivered worldwide