We are seeking applications from enthusiastic, talented people who are interested to learn and start their carreer as a Shipping Container Surveyor to conduct full container inspections. K-tainer will provide all relevant training and development for the chosen candidate. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and personality.
• Conduct inspection of shipping containers in The Netherlands and Belgium
• Prepare and process quotes for repairs to containers
• Collaborate with M&R Managers and other M&R peers to determine specific grade requirements
• Administrative follow up of container inspections
• Contribute to the continuous improvement process and to the meeting of business objectives
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum secondary (technical) school
• Driving license B is a must
• Knowledge of the industry is desirable not a must
• Dutch & English Fluent: Able to speak, read and write
• Flexible in working hours (no 9 to 5 job)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, carreer planning, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic work environment.
Are you interested and want to know more....
Please send your CV and motivation to:
K-tainer was founded in 2000 in Rotterdam, the gateway to the European market of more than 500 million consumers. We are a privately operated enterprise who have retained our integrity over the years.
The heart of our business is the shipping container. Aside from more traditional shipping container business such as the trading and renting of either used or brand new containers, we offer a wide variety of services along the complete supply chain, such as - but not limited to - modification, one-way shipping containers/cabotage, transport and installation.
At K-tainer we will take care of the logistical execution of your order, which allows you to concentrate on your core business.